Thursday, January 28, 2010

Car Ride.

So today, I decided to stay after school for a bit, hang out for a bit.

A friend of mine was really bummed out because of the Calculus AB final. He has a D in the class, and calculated his grade, and it'll probably remain a D unless the test is miraculously curved. I felt really bad for him, so I decided to treat him to lunch. Albertacos is a great source of pity food.

A couple hours later, his younger sister's friends decided that they wanted to get Yogurtland, which is on the way to my house. The only caveat? Seven people in one compact car that fits five people.

We stuffed Nick and Lynna into the car after shoving everyone else in. I was in the back, and Nick was basically sitting down on my lap and lying down on me. It was great; I got to hug him for the entire car ride =] I've never been in someone's personal space for so long, nor has anyone ever minded me being that close to them before. It was really fun! I enjoyed holding him close to me and feeling his heartbeat and warmth.. and of course, the insanity that ensued while we were in the car XD Tickling and laughing and jokes.. Hehe. We must do this again!

I have a newfound love for the sophomores. =]

1 comment:

  1. Why did you stop blogging Xephyre? You are a great writer.

    All the best,

    michael-

    ReplyDelete