Sunday, May 10, 2009

expectations not met;
a duty,
left unfulfilled by someone inept.

the signs were clear,
symptoms obvious;
unfortunately, to you I am not dear.

the effort and determination required
to rid myself of this personal demon;
no more, I desired.

granting forgiveness
for such a minuscule mistake;
it seems impossible,
even for my own sake.

anger and frustration
coursed through my veins.
seeing you walk away
with full knowledge of the situation,
served to ruin my day.

pleas for help went unnoticed;
missed calls on the phone
remained unanswered.

--

I give up. If you're going to continue ignoring me in this fashion when I do not appear at my best, then fine. So be it.

I fucking hate being left alone. Perhaps you'll realize the implications of your actions, but by then, it'll be too late.

Sayonara, my tomodachi.

No comments:

Post a Comment