Friday, May 22, 2009

fuck writing.

I'm just another amateur writer who fails at his attempts to weave together a coherent story or clever poem or an amusing article. A pseudo-intellectual who nitpicks on semantics, pedantic in nature in order to sound intelligent. It's child's play; ephemeral words, flowing from the mind and out of sight, haunting dreams of achievement and esteem, pilfering motivation away. Vitriolic words hurriedly scratched onto a paper in crimson ink stay etched in the soul forever.

I will never write again. Writing is not an option for me, according to The Gamut.

2 comments:

  1. Don't feel too bad. You take things too personally. I haven't even thought about joining after I failed to attend my interview four times last year when Meloche was still in charge.

    ReplyDelete