Friday, September 25, 2009

desires.

can I have your friendship? a sign that you care? the undying love you show towards others?

nah.. I'm not the one. I never was, and I never will be.

I wish I wouldn't get ahead of myself. having unsatisfied expectations is not good.

--

I wish I could apologize to you, Shannen, and redeem myself. I wish I could ask you in person why you're colder now than you were before. why we're not really friends anymore..?

I regret the decisions I've made. and I'm doing something now to correct what you told me was wrong.. but it's not working, is it?

I'll talk to you about it. eventually. when we're not so emotionally stressed. in the meantime, I'll take my just punishment.

3 comments:

  1. I wish you were a bit like me, 'cos I don't expect people to love me. I just treat them kindly and they do the same to me, and things grows into something like love. Then you wouldn't hurt so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete