Thursday, February 5, 2009

so, is this how it's going to be?

I'm sorry that I can no longer be your friend.

I'm sorry that things turned out the way that they did.

but I'm NOT sorry that I trust someone and want to be good friends with them. I don't see how that is problematic for our friendship when so many other people have more than what I have with this friend.

I know you probably won't read this, but I would prefer if you didn't drag other people into this.. I have enough trouble trying to be with my own friends. you told me that I need to stop being so unhappy.. but you ignore me utterly and completely. and this affects my other friendships with the friends we share.

I know it's greedy of me to ask it of you, especially considering that you're pissed off at me, but you know what? fine. I don't care anymore. I don't need any of those friends if they're going to simply ignore me and make me feel isolated when I'm trying my hardest to be happy. I don't need you.

just remember that you got mad at me. this is not like the last situation when a friend stopped talking to you; you caused this between us. if you want to be pissed off at me, fine. I don't care anymore. continuing to do so will only push me off the edge.

so long and farewell. hopefully we'll reconcile. if not, then that's too bad for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment