Thursday, August 6, 2009

OC Fair.

I wanted to write a long-winded, detailed blog entry about this particular day, but I am lacking in the energy required to do such a thing.

so, I'll just keep this brief.

going to the O.C. Fair was probably one of the best days of my summer so far. so many fun things, so many new experiences, both terrifying and joyful. a combination of happiness, fear, and pity mixed within my heart, and gave me a newfound love for my friends, whether they be new, close, or even unknown to me. I realized that it doesn't matter what you know about someone or something, or what you're capable of; all that matters is that you enjoy every moment.

I am happy to say that today was very enjoyable. whether it be the inside jokes, the people I saw and became friends with, or the terrifying experience of riding a mechanical device that seems eager to throw you off at any given moment, today was amazing. there is no question about the authenticity of today's pure awe-filling events. I only wish that the simple joy of going out with friends would not be marred by the dirty hands of life. but hey, I am getting the hang of this.

I'm so glad I have so many great people around me. thanks, to all of you..

No comments:

Post a Comment