Saturday, July 25, 2009

start of summer.

doing better now.

I'm kind of sad that summer school is ending in a couple of days. yeah, it may be tiring, and yeah, it's challenging.. but there's something invigorating about going everyday. the people, the math.. I even dreamt of math on various occasions and couldn't stop thinking about the subject. which brings me to a story..

I was at the mall with a friend to watch Harry Potter after it came out, and I saw a design on the ground that looked like a half circle with a vertical line touching it at one point. at that moment, I instantly said "find the equation of the line tangent to the parabola". my friend was bewildered, and I was embarrassed. we both had a good laugh afterwards, though.

summer school's soon ending, but so many things are just beginning.. I wonder what the future will bring? what marvels I will see, what occasions I will enjoy, what vicissitudes I will endure, what atrocities I will despise, what people I will love..

"keep your chin up. there's always tomorrow."

No comments:

Post a Comment