Saturday, April 18, 2009

It's no longer there.

I don't know why I'm still here.

I don't know why I'm here in the first place.

I keep deceiving myself into believing that it's there.. But no. It never will be. Yet, I refuse to accept this fact.

It's not just the lack of that.. But, the lack of reason. The lack of motivation. The lack of joy and happiness.

At one point in my life, I believed that I wouldn't be alone.. That solitude would be banished by the warmth of physical intimacy. Yet, here I am now. And here I will remain.

And so I ask, what is the point now?

The answer is simple.

There is none.

1 comment:

  1. then find one.
    We can't change other people. but if we want to change anything, it has to be ourselves first. If you can't change yourself then how are you going to change others?
    I might not be in the right to say anything because I don't know anything. But that doesn't mean I don't care. Life doesn't need a big purpose at least for now. We'll find our purpose sooner or later. But right now, its just to learn, grow, have fun, find the right friends, to LIVE.
    Laugh every day with friends, rant together, cuss together, cry together, drink together. ;]
    High school is not about finding your husband, its about finding your bridesmaids.
    I hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete