Sunday, June 14, 2009

novella.

I am attempting to write a story.

finished with the Prologue and the first chapter. however, the disparity in style between the two parts makes me wonder if I should edit the first chapter heavily.

I'll try to write a chapter every day or two. will be posted at:
http://reachtowardsthesky.blogspot.com .

please read and critique it; I desperately need critiquing in order to improve my writing.

also, please note that I am writing this as I go along; no brainstorming, just writing as my muse dictates it. as a result, it is very up-in-the-air; many things are subject to change. in fact, I've been replacing important details, because originally they were not very realistic or suited for the story I'm writing.

2 comments:

  1. it died in my mind.

    I lost motivation for it.. though I may start up another one, albeit with a different story. the first one.. meh.

    ReplyDelete