Friday, January 2, 2009

last year, I fell into a lot of nasty predicaments.
last year, I stayed up all night with a friend.
last year, I had my heart broken.
last year, someone mended my heart.
last year, I attempted suicide.
last year, I became a Christian.
last year, I made good friends with a lot of seniors.
last year, I cried on the phone with a friend.
last year, I told someone important "I love you,"
last year, I coped with suicidal thoughts and depression.
last year, I admitted my dirty secret.
last year, I splurged well over $3,000 on cello-related purchases.
last year, I received an "I love you" from an important person. or more accurately, "of course I love you!"
last year, I had crushes on more than ten people at once.
last year, I made people happy.
last year, I wanted to run away from home.
last year, I walked in the night.
last year, I received love and affection from friends who are important to me.
last year, I pissed off a friend.
last year, I gave up on my future.
last year, I broke promises.
last year, I stayed afterschool til 11PM.
last year, I held a birthday party for myself.
last year, I brought drugs to school.
last year, I fantasized about the future.
last year, I had my dreams crushed.
last year, I was frustrated at California.
last year, I became a facebook addict.
last year, I hugged someone I loved.
last year, I (briefly) slept with someone in the same bed.
last year, I saw the importance of friends.
last year, I received a stuffed animal from an important person.
last year, I suffered the pain of unrequited love.
last year, I doubted my friends.
last year, I became obsessed with someone.
last year, I received one-thousand cranes (but unfortunately the wish didn't come with it.)

goodbye, 2008. I'll miss you.

now to embrace the new year, and all that it has to offer..

4 comments:

  1. -hug-

    i love you too, lexi~

    <3

    (can you guess who this is? lole)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...3,000?!

    That cello is some gold digger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. not much I need to say, is there?

    <3 happy two thousand nine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy you've pulled through to this point~

    Talking on the phone yesterday was muy divertido :D (I had to wordreference "fun", haha.) We must do so again sometime~

    ReplyDelete