Friday, January 2, 2009

irony.

a festive time, winter break.

so many holidays occur during this brief, two week reprieve from the incessant drivel we have to deal with at school. and yet, I find myself growing weary of this. of course, celebrations and such are nice, but they're nothing in comparison to the warmth and reliability of friends at school.

what did I just say?

despite my own lack of motivation in school work, school seems to be the only consistent place I have to turn to when it comes to friends or fun. despite sucking a staggering 60 hours out of each 168 hour week (not including homework), I find it incredibly fun to go to. had I stayed home instead of at school, life would be incredibly dull. not to mention, I would miss my all-too-precious friends.

I'm glad school is starting in three days.

on a happier note, the past two days have been eventful. a spectacular birthday, if I do say so myself. and a new year eve/day that I spent at church. it was so exhilarating to see everyone again. and now, I find myself wanting more; to hang out with my friends, to talk to those who are important to me.

thank goodness school starts soon. I can't stand another week of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment